ADCM16-LTC is a 16-channel 14-bit 100MHz ADC board with signal processing core. For PC applications it is used in couple with CCB-PCI or CCB-PCIe carrier board and utilize one PCI slot. Up to two ADCM16-LTC boards may be connected together to form 2-channel system. It is also compatible with ADCM-16 board and one may build 2xADCM16-LTC + 2xADCM-16 system with 32 channels 14-bit and 32 channels 10-bit.
- Transformer coupling (mounted on the back)
- Differential (symmetrical) signal path from input to ADC
- 5th order 20MHz antialias filters
- Single 3.3V supply
- Readout, control and power: PMC interface connector (on the back). 16-bit duplex packet I/O
- 1 extension connectors for 32-channel setup (64-channel with ADCM-16)
Control and data analysis software: ADCM
Nominal power consumption on 3.3 V - 4.25 A (14W). Active air cooling recommended.