ADCM-16 is a 16-channel 10-bit 100MHz ADC board with signal processing core. For PC applications it is used in couple with CCB-PCI or CCB-PCIe carrier board and utilize one PCI slot. Up to four ADCM-16 boards may be connected together to form 64-channel system.
- Transformer coupling (mounted on the back)
- Differential (symmetrical) signal path from input to ADC
- 5th order 20MHz antialias filters
- Single 3.3V power
- Readout, control and power: PMC interface connector (on the back). 16-bit duplex packet I/O
- 3 extension connectors for 32-, 48- and 64-channel setups
Control and data analysis software: ADCM